Monday 21 April 2014

Go for Ayurvedic!

I entered into my home early morning. My mom smiled at me and said, “Good morning, sweetie!”. I turned to her, gave her a dry smile and replied, “Good night, mom!”. And then went inside my room to have a good sleep. Yes, I am working in the night shift. After some time, she called me to have breakfast but this time, I give her no reply. When she shook me, I just shouted, “Do you always want me eating”?. I don’t know why I am behaving like this; I am not sure why I shouted at her. But I find that nowadays I am getting more irritated and feel life is boring. I just need a break. I planned to go to my grandma’s home in the village. My grandma greeted me while I visited the village. And I believed that my life is going to change here. My granny hates me for staying awake late in the night. She wants me to go to bed by ten in the night and wake up early in the morning. I felt that my granny is treating me as a kid, however, I still obeyed her words because I love her. I was advised not to skip the meals but to have my food at the right time. She encouraged me to have a diet based on pulses, herbs, sprouts, and vegetables. I had oil pulling too. That did a magic in my life. I find a difference both in my mind and body. I understand that 'early to bed and early to rise' is not only to kids but also for all. 

Do you feel that your life is getting stressed and bored? Do you think you often get irritated instead of enjoying? Are you searching for cheer in your life? Then, this is the time for you to experience the Ayurvedic lifestyle. So, go for Ayurvedic – to keep your mind and body perfectly! 


Research by NatturaBio

No comments:

Post a Comment