Thursday 1 May 2014

Know more about Neem

I remember my days when I was growing up in the village. My grandfather used to brush with the neem twigs. I learn from him that it helps to solve the tooth problems. Even though I never used twigs, I started to buy the toothpastes made of neem.

Neem and its extracts are used to manufacture the beauty and health care products such as soaps, shampoos, toothpastes, capsules, facial creams, and so on.

http://natturalcare.weebly.com/1/post/2014/05/may-02nd-2014.html
Neem seed cakes are used in the agricultural field to enrich the soil. Neem oil is also used in the preparation of pesticides and insecticides.

Taking a bath in water with neem leaves will cure the people affected by chickenpox. Else, they can also apply its paste on their skin directly.

If you have oily skin, then you can apply a paste of neem powder with lemon juice and a little bit of yogurt to control the excess oil. 

Apply a neem powder paste on your scalp and then take a regular shampoo after an hour.  This will manage your itchy scalp and dandruff problems.

Neem oil helps to control the breathing, wheezing, and cough issues.

Thus, neem is considered to be wonderful in the herbal history.


Research by NatturaBio

No comments:

Post a Comment