Monday 5 May 2014

Eat papaya to erect a healthier world!

I visited my Aunt Sara’s home last week. She treated me with the Papaya salad.

Even though I am not sure about the recipe, I tasted the delicious salad prepared with the mixture of garlic & chili paste with other veggies like long beans, tomatoes, grated carrots, a teaspoon of lime juice, and peanuts.

It was the first time that I had tasted papaya. My aunt presented me a medium size pear shaped fruit that almost weighs 1 to 2 kg. 

My mom excited when I handed the fruit to her.
I said, “Is that good for health?”

 “Yes, every part of papaya including the leaves and seeds contains medicinalproperties. They help to cure intestinal problems”.

Papaya is good for diabetic patients. It fights against the heart diseases and helps to enhance body’s immunity. Papaya also lessens blood cholesterol level. 

Face pack made of papaya helps to get rid of acne and skin infections. So, one can try papaya to get a younger look. 

We can use the smashed papaya for curing the sore and cracked heels. And it can also be used externally for skin wounds.

Green papaya can be added in curries or in other cuisines.

So, it’s really great to have papaya, a traditional herbal medicine!


Research by NatturaBio
 

No comments:

Post a Comment